To inspect this property click on the video walk-through link. A private inspection can be booked by appointment only by contacting the agent. Inspections are strictly limited to 15-minutes and can only be attended by members of the same household. Masks and check-ins are mandatory and there will be a zero-tolerance level on this requirement.
Online auction 12:30pm Thursday 23rd September. To bid on this property, please pre-register online at least one hour prior to the auction at https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/75062 or by contacting the agent.
Pre-registered bidders will be able to view and bid online via their AuctionNow dashboard, as well as communicate over the phone to a Blackshaw employee if required for added peace of mind.
Members of the public can also view the auction live stream by creating an AuctionNow account and following the property from their account dashboard.
We have implemented these online measures as part of our COVID-19 response to ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our staff during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your understanding.
Idyllically set in a whisper quiet location directly opposite parkland, this four-bedroom ensuite family-orientated residence is set to create a fuss for those that seek space and style with location to match!
The sun-drenched cleverly designed single-level floorplan provides multiple living areas with a spacious kitchen featuring an abundance of meal preparation space acting as the hub of the home.
All bedrooms are well proportioned with both the master and the second bedroom incorporating a walk-in robe as an added bonus.
Once outside, the level private rear yard has more than enough room for children's outdoor activities with their family pet, whilst the pergola sets the perfect setting for entertaining loved ones.
This ultimate family offering is guaranteed to be popular, so act fast to register your interest.
- Four bedroom ensuite home
- located opposite parkland, ideal for children's outdoor cricket or soccer matches with friends/neighbours
- 2.5 car garage with additional storage and internal access
- Central open plan family area connecting to an oversized outdoor covered entertaining area
- Built 2006
- 213m2 total approx.
- 167m2 living approx.
- 443 m2 block approx.
- Spacious entrance and formal lounge
- Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and double vanity to ensuite
- Three additional good-sized quiet and comfortable bedrooms, all with large wardrobes.
- Ducted heating and recently upgraded evaporative cooling
- NBN fibre-to-the-premises for ultra-fast broadband
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and 900mm oven
- Oversized laundry with extra storage
- 2kW solar system
- 5000L water tank
- Immaculate interior with floating timber floors, fresh paint and new carpet
- Newly landscaped
- Extensive storage
- Private courtyard
- Private, level backyard with large pergola, double-gate access and plenty of playing space
- Ultra-convenient location within walking distance to Harrison and Mother Theresa schools and Mapleton Ave light rail stop
The House at 37 Cultivation Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $554,000 on 30 March 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37 Cultivation Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.74 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.73 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.77 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.33 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.56 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.56 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.20 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.41 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.52 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.81 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
37 Cultivation Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.