1 / 13
Auction Location: Auctions Live (online).
We are delighted to once again be able to show homes to buyers in person. Please note that whilst physical inspections are now possible, we cannot guarantee that all buyers will have the opportunity to do so. This is due to high demand and the imposed limit of 4 people per property per day. If you are interested in personally inspecting this home, we urge you to request your appointment as early as possible. Please select the 'Book Inspection' or 'Request Inspection' button below to request an appointment. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the home further using our suite of interactive inspection tools.
WHEN OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER
What a fantastic opportunity has come our way, this wonderful RZ2 block has been filled with family and love for many years and now it is time for new owners.
Just think what you can achieve with this 5 bed + studio home which is now too big for the owner. With the possibility of building two on the block, makes this a home you just shouldn't miss out on seeing.
This home is perfect if you want to get into the market to renovate or build your forever home. Enjoy the proximity of local shops, schools and the Belconnen precinct.
- Fantastic location in a quiet loop street
- RZ2 zoning
- Kitchen with loads of storage space
- Five generous sized bedrooms; three with built in robes and master with large walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional cupboard space in the hallway
- Bathroom with duel shower/bath
- Large sized laundry with access to back yard
- Self-contained granny flat with separate living spaces, bedroom with ensuite and additional storage at the rear
- Pergola with built in bbq area
- Off-street parking
- Catchment area for Macquarie Primary and Canberra High School
- Ideally located near bus stops, Belconnen Mall and arterial roads leading to the City
Living Size: 153m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 738m2 (approx.)
UV: $488,000 (2020)
Rates: $3,427 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $5,117 pa if rented (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 37 Arndell Street.
37 Arndell Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.50 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.27 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.56 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.57 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.66 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.78 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.93 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.21 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.24 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.26 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
37 Arndell Street is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.