Positioned on the top floor this immaculately presented apartment captures the perfect opportunity with a large north west facing balcony overlooking the streets of Franklin and the autumn leaves, infusing an abundance of natural light throughout the expansive floor plan. Its desirably central location is steps to the light rail and close to local schools, Franklin shops, Gungahlin Marketplace with choices of many eateries and amenities.
- Master bedroom complimented with a walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom two includes a built in robe and beautiful views
- Airy open plan living and dining room featuring high ceilings throughout
- Living extends to a sunny balcony for relaxed entertaining
- Generous kitchen fitted with stone benches, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Classic modern bathroom and European style laundry
- Ample storage throughout with quality fittings and finishes
- Perfect opportunity for first homebuyers or astute investors
- 80sqm living, 22sqm balcony, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sought-after area, close to schools, amenities, eateries and transport at the door
The Apartment at 37/2 Manning Clark Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $359,900 on 22 September 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37/2 Manning Clark Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.45 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.12 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.95 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.49 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.77 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.77 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.73 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.79 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.82 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.43 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
37/2 Manning Clark Crescent is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.