This well designed 3 bedroom townhouse is located in the convenient suburb of Harrison, minutes' drive to Gungahlin town centre.
Ideally suited to a first home buyer, investor or young family, the property is very close to local shops and schools, with beautiful parks and ponds just a short stroll down the road.
Set across 2 levels, the downstairs features a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area that opens directly onto a sunny private courtyard. The contemporary kitchen boasts stone benchtops, gas cooking and an island bench with double sink and breakfast bar.
Upstairs you'll find a Master Bedroom with a walk in robe and modern 2-way bathroom which leads through to a second bedroom with a built in robe. Bedroom 3 also has a built in robe and would be perfect for use as a study or guest room.
A single automatic garage with internal access offers plenty of additional storage space, while an extra car space makes visitor parking easy for friends and family.
With public transport and the new light rail on your doorstep, this fabulous home delivers ultimate convenience within a modern and peaceful setting.
• Contemporary, light-filled townhouse
• Ultra convenient location
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Living room opens onto private courtyard
• Kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops
• Master Bedroom with walk in robe
• Ensuite-style dual access bathroom with modern fixtures
• 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Secure and sunny courtyard
• Single lockup garage
• Extra car space
• Directly opposite school
• Minutes' walk to light rail, shops, restaurants, gyms and parks
• Currently rented at $520 per week on a month to month lease
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
- All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
- Auctions - Virtual/online only
- Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
- We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The Townhouse at 37/17 Wimmera Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $380,000 on 8 January 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
37/17 Wimmera Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.13 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.88 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.26 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.68 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.76 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.76 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.25 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.26 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.27 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.44 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
37/17 Wimmera Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.