Located in the picturesque region of Krawarree, 48 kms* from the historic township of Braidwood, this pretty productive grazing block is ready for cattle, camping, motorbikes and family fun or even a new build be it a solar passive style home or country cottage.
- 95 Acres / 38.24 HA with building entitlement
- 12mx12m (approx) tidy and clean shed with double carport space (walk in walk out sale)
- 1980s Caravan to bunk in
- Mains power connected to the shed
- Fully functioning basic kitchenette with oven, fridge and sink plus all crockery
- Hot water shower, outside approved long drop toilet
- Fireplace and two rainwater tanks
- Fenced into 2 paddocks with very good fencing
- Seasonal creek with bridge
- Mostly cleared block with scattered clumps of timber
- Can carry 25* head of cattle comfort
- For internal photos email the agent on [email protected]
So, whether you want to play farmer and bunk in the shed while you check your cows or you want to build a home in the country, this productive block has much to offer.
There is currently no sale history available for 362 Kain Cross Road .
362 Kain Cross Road is located within the suburb of Braidwood, which has a population of 1,651, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.