1 / 18
An absolute waterfront home is a rare find in todays competitive market and this one has plenty on offer!
The tidy brick veneer home features:
- Jetty, slipway and great side access to the backyard
- Two living areas and separate dining area
- Galley style kitchen located in a central position
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and main with ensuite
- Three way bathroom
- Covered patio for entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard
- Ducted air conditioning
- Currently managed as a holiday rental with proven income and repeat guests
This home boats a beautiful easterly facing aspect over the water and is located in a sought-after street that is less then a 1km walk to the heart of town.
Move-in ready, some modernising would take this home to the next level.
There is currently no sale history available for 36 Thora Street.
36 Thora Street is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.