1 / 27
This meticulously maintained family home is in a 'whisper quiet' location which offers a community atmosphere we are all seeking. The neighbourhood is family friendly, close to the beach and surrounded by Reserve, creating the perfect balance of convenience and relaxation. This quality home offers a spacious and open dining and living area, featuring fabulous, vaulted ceilings, that flows to the north-east facing undercover deck, perfect for your morning coffee with both ocean & bush views. Designed for family living or combined living, the flexible floorplan allows for a completely separate 5th bedroom downstairs with their own bathroom, kitchenette & living area, perfect for guests or potential income. Relish in the natural beauty of the bush surrounds filled with Tathra's famous mountain bike trails where there is over 50 kms of tracks to discover.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with built in robes
- The convenience of having a 3 way bathroom upstairs + a bathroom downstairs
- Large double garage
- Fenced rear yard
- Reserve at the rear & across the road, ensuring no side or rear neighbours
- Ocean & headland & bush views
- Low maintenance grounds with block size of 682m2
- New curtains, blinds, screen doors & carpet plus painted interiors
- Level entrance to the second level from the street
- High vaulted ceilings with exposed beams in lounge, dining & main bedroom
There is currently no sale history available for 36 Stafford Crescent.
36 Stafford Crescent is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.