1 / 17
Next Inspection -
New Door is proud to present 36 Rob Riley Circuit, Bonner to the market. This double storey four-bedroom house offers spacious and comfortable living. Don't miss the opportunity to move into this beautiful 4 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom, 2 carpark home. If you are looking for a home with quality inclusions and finishes, then this house is for you.
This lovely, light-filled home, which is set on a wide 525 m2 block, combines beauty, class, and unrivalled luxury. With its close proximity to Bonner playing fields, Neville Bonner Primary, and local shops, this beautiful home is great for young families to first-time homebuyers to seasoned investors.
A stroll away from the school and shopping centre, and only a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre and Canberra City Centre. This home offers a classy suburban lifestyle with comfort and convenience to all that one desires.
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
• 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms and 2 secure car spaces
• Functional kitchen with 20mm stone bench tops
• Dishwasher, gas cooktop, 900mm oven, large double sink and microwave space
• Plenty of kitchen storage (including pantry) with overlooking family room and meals area
• Comfortable living space and meals area, each leading out to outside Entertaining and landscaped gardens
• Additional family/living room
• NBN connection
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Enclosed Alfresco/Sunroom with outdoor kitchen
• Ensuite and WIR in master bedroom
• Built-In-Wardrobes in remaining three bedrooms
• Beautiful outdoor spaces
• Extra storage in garage
• Gas ducted heating, and air condition for cooling
• 6.6 KW Solar Panels (Very low electricity bills)
• Laundry chute in master bed to drop clothes in laundry
• Under stair storage
• Additional storage in kitchen
• Quality window furnishings
• Great outlook from all rooms and living areas
• Bathroom with all the amenities (including bath) with separate toilet and powder room
• Separate laundry with external access and internal clothes line
• Located close to transport, shopping, bars, restaurants, business district and schools
• Currently leased for $865 per week until March 2023.
• Block Size: 525m2 (approx.)
• Living: 197.50m2 (approx.)
• Garage: 45.00m2 (approx.)
• Alfresco: 18.00m2 (approx.)
• Total: 260.50m2 (approx.)
• Year built: 2011
This is an excellent opportunity that will get snapped up in a heartbeat. Don't miss out, call us today!
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
The House at 36 Rob Riley Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $707,500 on 3 February 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
36 Rob Riley Circuit BONNER, ACT 2914 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.18 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.76 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.78 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.87 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.43 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.67 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
36 Rob Riley Circuit is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.