1 / 15
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
The Stables', 36 Randwick Rd LYNEHAM, ACT
Located in the heart of Thoroughbred Park racing stables, this solid set up is a solid investment!
• Solid brick circa 1970's stabling complex in located in Thoroughbred Park, Canberra
• Canberra CBD only 15min* away
• Complex is made up of 24 boxes, 2 stallion boxes (currently used for feed), 20 day yards, 2 tack rooms, 2 feed rooms, 2 offices, a silo and wash bays
• A 3 phase horse treadmill included in the sale and features hydraulic height and speed controls
• The entire complex is secured by a man-proof-fence
• Being a tenant of Thoroughbred Park allows you access (with a per horse "in-work" fee) to the facilities including 3 horse walkers, barriers, pool, and 3 tracks
This is an investment opportunity not to miss in the heart of the Nation's Capital. Selling due to illness and retirement means all offers will be considered by the owner.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property via private inspection by appointment only. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
There is currently no sale history available for 36 Randwick Rd.
36 Randwick Rd LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.77 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|2.35 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.38 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.55 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.55 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.55 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.72 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.73 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.73 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
36 Randwick Rd is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.