A new benchmark for luxury living on the coast has been innovatively designed and meticulously crafted to present the ultimate world-class lifestyle package. Set against an inspiring and ever-changing ocean panorama stretching over the surf to the horizon, its exclusive setting is elevated on a single level in the sought after strip of Mary Place in Long Beach.
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a large 1090sq m block, with plenty of off-street parking, and additional space for a boat, trailer or caravan.
- The low maintenance gardens and landscaping are simply an amazing outdoor escape.
- Completely landscaped, the front yard features a stunning gabion feature retaining wall and the backyard a beautiful bush outlook with bamboo screening for additional privacy.
- Copious amounts of open grass space for kids to play in the fully enclosed back yard with room for the trampoline, swing set and cubby house.
- Two separate outdoor entertaining spaces, both featuring hardwood Merbau decking. One overlooking the expansive North facing backyard, the other as an undercover alfresco with gas connection for the BBQ and views to the ocean.
- Large storage space under house with lockable roller door access for kayaks, ride on lawn mower, all your tools and toys.
- 1200mm feature timber front door with Crimsafe security screen.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room with Cathedral ceilings.
- Enormous kitchen, an entertainers delight, with a huge amount of bench space and cupboards. for storage, complete with L shape island bench, quality Fisher & Paykel 900mm gas cooktop and brand new 600mm oven, Bosch dishwasher and space for a double door fridge.
- The Master with ensuite, boasts views to the beautiful bush backdrop and the ocean.
- Rumpus room is perfect as a break out space for the kids, media room, second living area or a 4th bedroom.
All this just a short walk through the public pathways to the golden sands at Long Beach, Master built and quite unique, with no expense spared an inspection will not disappoint.
36 Mary Place LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday June 16 from 04:00pm.
The land value history at 36 Mary Place LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of 28.57%, giving an unimproved land value of $273,000.
The House at 36 Mary Place LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $180,000 on 11 November 2016.
36 Mary Place LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
36 Mary Place is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.