This beautifully presented home should tick every box on your housing wish list.
* Near new house with a lovely north to rear rural outlook
* 2 living rooms plus media and separate dining
* Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
* All other bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* Modern kitchen with large walk in pantry & gas cooking
* Ducted & zoned central heating/cooling plus R/C air conditioner
* South side features plantation shutters
* 5kw solar system
* Undercover entertaining deck overlooking the mature gardens & rural aspect
* Double garage with internal access
Arrange your one on one inspection today to avoid missing out on this superb family home. Call Garry Hall on 0425 301 644 or John Connell on 0468 919 380.
The House at 36 Ivy Lea Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 19 September 2017.
36 Ivy Lea Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bradfordville Public School.
|0.77 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|0.92 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
|1.63 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|3.20 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.42 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|3.93 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|4.01 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|4.17 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.33 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|4.35 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
36 Ivy Lea Place is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.