In this highly desirable locale, a comfortable two-bedroom dual occupancy home within a short stroll to the popular Yarralumla shops, cafes, Lake Burley Griffin, cycle paths and minutes to the City.
Featuring two courtyards, open-plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, laundry and single car accommodation.
An ideal opportunity to enter Yarralumla, downsize for easy-care living or to secure an investment.
• Currently tenanted – on a month to month lease. Vacant Possession available.
• North facing living room with plantation shutters
• Reverse cycle unit in living room
• Ceiling fan
• Easy care and low maintenance
• Beautiful tree-lined street with park outlook
• Two bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Walk to Lake Burley Griffin, Yarralumla shops, local schools and Royal Canberra Golf Club
• 3 bedroom adjoining dual occupancy also available (2 Strahan Row)
Land Rates: $3,085 P/A (Approx)
Unit entitlement: 30%
The land value history at 36 Gunn Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $1,135,000.
The Townhouse at 36 Gunn Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $830,000 on 3 June 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
36 Gunn Street YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.18 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|0.86 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.50 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.87 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.22 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.29 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.78 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.78 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.84 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.97 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
36 Gunn Street is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.