Set on a gently sloping 688sqm, this thoughtfully designed, single storey home is surrounded by beautifully established landscaped gardens.
The cathedral ceilings of the living area enhance its already generous proportions, and if you enjoy an in-door/outdoor lifestyle, the dining area opens to the private rear entertainment deck and covered BBQ area with custom made water feature.
The 3 Bedrooms, 2 with mirrored built in robes are serviced by the large dual access family bathroom includes corner spa bath and separate toilet.
The home has insulation batts in the floors, walls and ceiling and ceiling fans.
Bathed in sunlight the home is located in a quiet street, only a short walk from Coila lakefront reserve and walkway/cycle-way to shops and beaches.
Other property features include:-
- Single storey Hardiplank and Colourbond construction
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Fully fenced back yard
- Garden studio
- Garden shed
- Established Lime, Mandarin, Kiwi, Grapefruit, and Banana trees with a prolific Passionfruit vine.
- Raised vegetable gardens with custom made protection from birds and bats.
- 10,000 Litre rain water tank.
- Currently tenanted with a lease in place, ideal for investors.
Whether this is your first home, you are downsizing or you are just looking for a lovely home with beautiful gardens this property is a must see.
The House at 36 Gould Street TUROSS HEAD, NSW 2537 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $107,000 on 25 March 2010.
36 Gould Street is located within the suburb of Tuross Head, which has a population of 2,241, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 2 people.