1 / 37
A triumph of contemporary design, this custom-built family entertainer celebrates the natural beauty of its country estate setting with panoramic views, creating a captivating backdrop to its streamlined interiors.
Inspired architectural craftsmanship has resulted in this exceptional family sanctuary that unveils every conceivable luxury. This substantial home offers abundant spaces and is excellently presented for modern family living and entertaining.
Set privately into a beautiful location just moments from the lifestyle of Bungendore Village, and a short hop into everything that Canberra has to offer.
- Expansive home offering 800sqm of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
- Spectacular grand entrance foyer with sweeping staircases.
- Chefs kitchen with all the mod cons and large WIP.
- Substantial master suite with his/hers walk in robes and vast ensuite.
- Commercial quality double brick construction,150mm suspended slab upper floor.
- Indoor pool and gym/sauna area serviced by its own bathroom.
- Two private study areas for kids homework.
- Garaging for 7 cars with a workshop space.
- 6.6kW solar system to offset energy consumption.
- Grand entrance gates with hotmix bitumen driveway and parking for more vehicles.
- 90kL of tank water storage plus estate reticulated water for gardens.
- Climate control system for year round comfort.
- Ducted vacuum system and masses of storage space.
- Large enclosed alfresco area with built in pizza oven.
- Intercom system installed.
- 80 acre community owned recreation area.
There is currently no sale history available for 36 Essendon Road.
36 Essendon Road is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.