1 / 31
Next Inspection -
Showcasing a contemporary design and supremely positioned in a quiet loop street on a level 444sqm block, this freshly updated 4 bedroom family sanctuary reveals flowing living spaces, light filled interiors and many sophisticated modern touches. A great home for the entertainer, this single level residence is complemented by the private outdoor facilities. It is placed for easy convenience to shops, local buses, walking trails and urban amenities.
- Modern single level design, quality inclusions throughout
- Versatile floorplan with 197sqm of total living (159sqm internal)
- Sunny family room flowing onto private entertaining area
- Quality Australian Jarrah hardwood flooring
- Private and sunny formal lounge area
- Superbly updated with new carpet, new blinds, fresh paint
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Stone kitchen, 900mm free standing oven, walk in pantry, dishwasher
- Spacious master suite, walk in robe, custom bathroom with spa
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size all with built in robes
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- EER 4.0
- Private Alfresco entertaining onto child friendly 444qm block
- Rain water tank
- Peaceful location set in quiet loop street
- Close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
The House at 36 Ada Baker Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $518,000 on 17 August 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
36 Ada Baker Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.02 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.19 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.53 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.88 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.53 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.59 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.20 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.36 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.53 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.53 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
36 Ada Baker Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.