Located in the tightly held 'Carrington' Building, nestled within old Kingston a sun-filled two-bedroom apartment with beautiful views over Telopea Park, Manuka Oval and beyond.
Elevated on level 9, apartment 36 features a sun-filled open plan living space that opens onto a balcony with a beautiful aspect and outlook across Canberra's Inner South. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
Two good-sized bedrooms both feature their own ensuite.
In a coveted location in Old Kingston, you can walk to Kingston Shops, Telopea Park, Kingston Foreshore, Old Bus Depot Markets, Lake Burley Griffin and Manuka Shops.
- Tightly held 'Carrington' Complex
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Sun-filled open-plan living
- Level 9
- Vacant and ready to occupy
- Kitchen updated with stainless appliances
- Separate laundry
- Main bedroom with ensuite and robe
- Bedroom two with ensuite and robe
- One secure car space & storage
- Visitor carparking
- Entrance foyer with intercom security and lift
- Perfectly located in Old Kingston
- Views over the Inner South, over Manuka Oval, Telopea Park and Barton
- Walk to Kingston, Manuka, Kingston Foreshore, Lake Burley Griffin, Old Bus Depot Markets, Parliamentary Triangle and Barton Office Precinct.
Land Rates: $602 P/Q approx.
Land Tax: $901 P/Q approx. (if not primary place of residence)
Body Corporate: $1,249 P/Q approx. (including sinking fund)
The Apartment at 36/4 Jardine Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $490,000 on 9 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
36/4 Jardine Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.53 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.04 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.28 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.29 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.91 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.34 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.41 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.47 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.47 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
36/4 Jardine Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.