A recent renovation has seen this beautiful townhouse transformed into a stylish contemporary home that promises low-maintenance living and lifestyle excellence in a sought-after location. Large windows ensure light-filled interiors and a desirable connection to the outdoors - a true home sanctuary.
• Completely renovated interiors showcasing contemporary style
• Spacious flowing living areas are adorned with timber look floors
• Zoned lounge and dining spaces enjoy leafy outlook to the front
• Large kitchen is fabulously appointed and supremely functional
• Three well-scaled bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
• Fully tiled, skylit bathroom with a frameless shower, separate w/c
• Large rear courtyard offers potential as an entertainer's haven
• Double lock-up garage with home access via the rear courtyard
• Reverse cycle a/c in the living area; light and bright throughout
• Close to Woden Town Centre, Cooleman Court, parks & schools
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The Townhouse at 36/32 Bunbury Street STIRLING, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $445,000 on 16 March 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
36/32 Bunbury Street STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|0.52 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.61 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.02 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.19 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.40 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.41 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.58 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.98 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.14 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.17 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
36/32 Bunbury Street is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.