*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Welcome to a flexible home to suit multiple opportunities, situated just moments from the light rail, Gungahlin Town Centre, and offers multiple amenities.
Inside the apartment you will find a light-filled open plan living with high ceilings. The kitchen is complete with tiled floors, stone benchtops, and an electric oven, gas cooktop and rangehood. The living offers double sliding doors out to the spacious ground floor courtyard, perfect for entertaining guests. Upstairs you will find a spacious loft bedroom with a built in robe and a separate study area perfect for those who are seeking flexible working options.
Additional creature comforts include a European laundry, split system in the living area, lift access and a secure parking space.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE GOING TO AUCTION ON FRIDAY, 28TH JANUARY - ONLINE AT 5:00PM **
• Large ground floor
• High ceilings
• Large study upstairs
• Split system air conditioning
• Tiled floors and splash back in the kitchen
• Electric Bosch oven and cooktop
• Electric Bosch range hood
• Brand new Beko dishwasher
• Reconstituted stone benchtops
• Carpet in the lounge room
• Double sliding doors into courtyard from lounge
• Good sized loft bedroom that opens out onto living space below
• Built in robe with mirror sliding doors and adjustable shelf unit
• Ceramic tiled floors and walls in bathroom
• Feature wall in shower
• Self-contained European laundry
• 4kg clothes dryer included
• 45L laundry tub
• Convenient second toilet on the ground floor with sink
• Ground floor courtyard
• High fences
• Single garage space
• Storage locker near parking space, fully covered locker
• Elevator access to basement
• Swimming pool with shower facilities
• Shared BBQ area
• Close to Nullabor Avenue light rail stop
• Close to Harrison school
• Close to early learning and childcare centres
• Close to doctors, dentists, hairdressers and cafes
• Living: 73.4sqm
• Year Built: 2017
• EER: 5.5
• Rates: $1,511.50pa
• Land Tax: $1,776.77pa
• B/C: $570.26pq
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 36/235 Flemington Road.
36/235 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.49 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.65 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.32 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.64 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.09 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.21 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.31 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.40 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
36/235 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.