This beautifully renovated, cedar clad home is in the semi-rural Village of Tomerong, just 10-minutes drive from Huskisson and the new Vincentia shopping mall.
Full of natural light and offering three-bedrooms, two-bathrooms, open plan and cosy living areas as well as an elevated decked area overlooking a private and landscaped backyard. Complementing the home is a detached one and a half car garage and an arts studio and shed at the rear of the garden.
- Renovated home, north facing living and full of light, set on 903sqm site
- Currently three-bedrooms, two-bathrooms (originally four-bedrooms)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge opening to the north facing decked area
- Master with ensuite, second bathroom for guests with period claw bath and shower
- Combustion fireplace and ceiling fans throughout
- One and a half car garage, studio and fully fenced at the rear with established gardens
- 903sqm low maintenance block, zoned RU5, bus stop across the road
- Great location as only 10-minutes to Jervis Bay and a minutes walk to shops and school
This is a great opportunity to acquire a renovated property close to Jervis Bay and to be able to spend the rest of your weekends exploring and enjoying.
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome on either 0447 661 388 or 02 470 68300
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 350 Hawken Road TOMERONG, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $295,000 on 22 July 2004.
350 Hawken Road TOMERONG, NSW 2540 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tomerong Public School.
350 Hawken Road is located within the suburb of Tomerong, which has a population of 1,065, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.7 people.