As soon you step through the front door you will realise you are into a home that just feels special!
It is cosy & spacious, bright and vibrant-yet quiet and intimate. This is a home that gives something to the whole family! The floor plan flows easily, comprising three living areas, four bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, a new kitchen, beautiful floors and large outdoor entertainment areas. The home has central zoned ducted heating and cooling combining beauty with year-round comfort. Sited on a corner block close to local schools and shops, public transport and easy care gardens, this home represents a one stop solution that will provide a care free high lifestyle. A chance to be good to yourself and your family.
Make time to inspect this home today!
It has an impressive list of I wants!
Call now to organise a private opening.
* An enclosed yard for kids to play safely
* Every room has cool/heat ducted inverter
* NBN connected
* Extra living room or an entertainment room
* New kitchen with "Bosh" & "Westinghouse" appliances
* Kitchen & family room with access to north facing pergola -the best direction in Canberra
* Large pergola with rose garden
* Fruit trees in garden (apricot, plum etc.)
* On elevated corner block
* Secure parking behind gate and plenty off-street parking
* Within walking distance to local shops & kids playground
* Next to bus stop
* The Gungalihn Marketplace -Major Shopping Centre - 1.6km
* Ngunnawal Primary School - 1.2km
* Burgmann Anglican High School - 1.3km
* Gungahlin College - 1.5km
* Close to Yerrabi pond
The land value history at 35 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.03%, giving an unimproved land value of $289,000.
The House at 35 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 22 May 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.16 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.27 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.28 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.40 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.62 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.78 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.78 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.21 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.21 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.61 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
35 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.