Conveniently positioned just 750m from Surf Beach Village and Beach, this character-filled renovated residence offers great value. Abundant in natural light, the home features raked ceilings and polished timber flooring upstairs along with four bedrooms, main bathroom and living area. The lower level - Kitchen, 2nd living and drive through garage with internal access.
- Level 560sqm block with side access for the boat or caravan
- Front deck with lovely aspect over Surf Beach
- Under stair storage
- Stroll to beaches, cafes, supermarket and restaurant
- 4 Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Potential rent: $440 to $480 per week
Council Rates $2589.00 p/a
The House at 35 PACIFIC ROAD SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $242,500 on 1 March 2007.
35 PACIFIC ROAD SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
35 PACIFIC ROAD is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.