1 / 25
Next Inspection -
This elegant yet modern home comprises three bedrooms with a generous master bedroom and ensuite on the lower level, two living spaces and a large double garage. The beautiful open-plan living and kitchen spaces capture an abundance of natural light through its large, well-positioned double-glazed windows, giving the space a feeling of luxury and sophistication.
Natural and opulent materials were used throughout and are on show from the moment you step through the venetian plaster pivot door to the entry, with marble benchtops, terrazzo tiles, timber flooring and fine brass detailing throughout the joinery adding another level of sophistication to the design. Providing a functional, modern style within the usable floor space, the overall design encompasses the seamless fusion of hard and soft materials throughout. The soft colour palette within is accentuated by the lush greenery that can be seen from most areas of the home, creating a luxurious and inviting atmosphere you will love coming home to.
- Winner of the 2020 Master Builders Excellence Awards for Custom Built/Project home of the year.
- Interiors by MXM Design, constructed by SAMA & Co, Designed by Melina Design
- Engineered oak herringbone flooring, New Zealand wool carpet
- 2.7m ceilings, double glazed windows, dual string staircase
- High calibre custom fittings, fixtures and joinery throughout
- Open plan living and dining complemented by floor to ceiling windows
- Multitude of living and entertaining options, a great aspect
- Custom kitchen, dual ovens, 900mm gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher
- Oversized master suite with custom walk-thru robe, study nook
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system, in built sound system
- Professionally landscaped with bluestone walls and irrigation system
35 Negus Crescent WATSON, ACT 2602 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 4 from 05:15pm.
The House at 35 Negus Crescent WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $310,000 on 26 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35 Negus Crescent WATSON, ACT 2602 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.85 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.60 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.82 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.85 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|1.92 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.92 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.81 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.81 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.82 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.08 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
35 Negus Crescent is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.