Auction Location: Live online auction - Henley Property Berridale.
Set on a large 1,012m² block and backing onto Myack Creek is this beautifully presented and character filled home which is sure to pique your interest.
The home has a quaint street appeal and has been renovated throughout. Featuring a modern, light and bright kitchen with a dishwasher, updated bathrooms, freshly laid carpet in all of the bedrooms, ducted heating and cooling throughout, and stunning dark timber floorboards in the main living areas and kitchen. The sunroom is North facing, soaking in all of the sun's natural light and warmth, and also has the potential to be used as a second living area.
Outside of the home you will find a large, fully fenced backyard with a pebbled area for entertaining which overlooks the peaceful cottage style gardens and established trees.
• Solid timer cladded exterior
• High roof line – potential for storage or future extension
• 3 Generously sized bedrooms
• Spacious master bedroom with large built-in-robe
• Second living area / sunroom
• Main bathroom with shower over bathtub
• Second toilet
• Renovated kitchen with ample storage
• Large laundry with shower
• Ducted heating & cooling
• High ceilings
• Timber floorboards
• New carpet
• Cottage style gardens with viewing deck
• Double garage with roller door
The House at 35 Myack Street BERRIDALE, NSW 2628 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $246,000 on 25 September 2015.
35 Myack Street is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.