1 / 36
Enjoying views to the ranges from the prime, elevated location only steps from bushland reserve, this stunning, builder's own home presents a striking contemporary façade, featuring sleek corner windows and a finely crafted industrial theme. These materials are highlighted in finishes and inclusions throughout, complemented by the warmth of timber accents. Offering generous living and entertaining areas which maximise the north aspect, enormous bedrooms, an indulgent master suite, and a home cinema on the entry level which can double as self-contained living, this as-new home offers flexibility, style and comfort!
An oversized glass front door opens to an impressive foyer with soaring void, and an industrial staircase with oak treads, leading up to the vast, open plan living area. This features high ceilings and full length windows to the north, inviting winter sunlight to pour in. Burnished, sealed concrete floors are an attractive feature throughout the home, and extend from living areas onto an elevated terrace at the front and into the rear entertaining area, achieving seamless continuity of indoor/outdoor living. Consistent with the theme, wall panels in living area and foyer have a textured concrete finish. An electric fireplace adds to ambience and a commercial grade ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system ensures comfort, with a separate system installed downstairs. Windows and doors are double glazed throughout.
The impressive chef's kitchen showcases a stone island bench with waterfall edges, breakfast bar, and integrated Bosch dishwasher, a 900 mm glass cooktop and 900 mm Bosch stainless steel oven, a butler's pantry, glass splashback and streamlined timber-look cabinetry.
A corner window enclosing a sitting area adjacent to the master bedroom frames magnificent views to the Brindabella ranges and Black Mountain tower, also enjoyed from the luxuriously proportioned master suite. This offers a walk through robe and an opulent ensuite with a black stone circular bathtub, a frameless shower, LED mirror and high end finishes.
The living area leads to a rumpus with a high raked ceiling and three oversized secondary bedrooms which all offer built-in robes. These are served by a stylish main bathroom, featuring a freestanding white stone bathtub, frameless shower and separate w/c.
Views to One Tree Hill can be enjoyed from the elevated front terrace and on the opposite side, the attractively landscaped entertaining area, with covered and open areas, and a fish pond. Camellias in shades of pink and white adorn one side, and hardy Bay Leaf trees screen the rear fence, while the artificial turf always looks neat.
Downstairs the cinema has full length windows and a sliding door to the front. A second room features a walk-in storage area, kitchen and ensuite, offering self-contained living on this level.
There is internal access to the four car garage, which will delight the car enthusiast and handyman! It has storage and an auto panel lift door.
This peaceful location is only metres to walking trails on Yunggaballi Park which winds along the crest of the hill and has play equipment. It is also just a short walk to the adventure playground in the Community Recreation Park, or to Amaroo school and Village, 1.1 kilometres away, which has Coles and Aldi stores, petrol, chemist and cafes.
This family home has everything that could be desired, in a brilliant location!
- Stunning contemporary home with striking façade, in elevated quiet location steps from reserve
- Vast open plan living area, rumpus, oversized bedrooms and a cinema/self-contained living area
- North aspect to main living area, elevated front terrace and rear entertaining area
- High 2.7 m ceilings to open plan living, 3.7 m raked ceiling to rumpus with dimmable LED lighting
- Industrial themed - in burnished concrete floors throughout, feature concrete wall panels in open plan living area and foyer, commercial double glazed front door, architectural steel staircase with oak treads, commercial grade balustrade to the front terrace, Corten steel and 3-D retaining walls
- Daikin commercial grade, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system to main level
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system to cinema/entry level
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Feature electric fireplace in open plan living
- 40 mm stone island benchtop with waterfall edges, breakfast bar, integrated Bosch dishwasher and black, undermount Oliveri sinks, glass splashback and above stone bench track lighting
- 900 Bosch stainless steel oven, glass induction cooktop and streamlined soft close joinery
- Seamless integration of living area, elevated terrace and entertaining through stacker doors and continuity of the polished concrete flooring
- Magnificent views to Brindabellas framed by corner windows enclosing sitting area and master
- Luxuriously sized master suite features walk-through robe and opulent ensuite with black stone circular bath, frameless shower and high end inclusions identical to main bathroom
- Main bathroom has a white stone bathtub, frameless shower and a separate w/c, full tiling, 20 mm stone benchtops, brushed brass tapware and shower heads, louvres, and 1200 mm LED anti-fog light up mirror with time display
- Three oversized secondary bedrooms offer built-in robes
- Large laundry has stone bench tops and abundant storage, with adjacent walk-in linen storage
- Two Rinnai instantaneous hot water units
- Premium Saturn Clypsal light switches visible in the dark, video doorbell and security cameras
- Foyer features LED perimeter ceiling light with remote colour change by mobile
- Cinema/two room self-contained living with quality kitchen, ensuite, own access, video intercom
- Views towards One Tree Hill from elevated front terrace
- Spacious, private, attractively landscaped entertaining area with fish pond, river pebbles, feature retaining walls, camellias and bay leaf tree
The House at 35 Lester Terrace MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $310,000 on 23 August 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35 Lester Terrace MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.95 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.13 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.20 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.04 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.64 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.82 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.10 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.21 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.16 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.16 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
35 Lester Terrace is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.