Situated in the Historic Mining Village of Majors Creek, this picturesque building block is the perfect spot to build your dream home (STCA), whatever that maybe. With views out to the surrounding countryside and the mountains to the west, escape the hustle and bustle to this peaceful location. Majors Creek also hosts the annual Folk Festival which is very popular.
This stunning block boasts:
- Good sized dam
- established hedging trees along the eastern boundary
- elevated building site (STCA) with north facing aspect
- zoned RU5
- 7003sqm in size (1.75 acres)
- Small green shed
- easy access from sealed road
- located on the school bus route
- views to the surrounding countryside and mountains
- 15 minutes to the Historic Town of Braidwood
For more information please call Suzanne on 0473 888337.
There is currently no sale history available for 35 Hill Street, via Braidwood.
35 Hill Street, via Braidwood is located within the suburb of Majors Creek, which has a population of 249, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.2 people.