1 / 30
Situated on the high side and at the top of Grainger Cir allowing views of the Brindabella mountains this property has been extended and fully renovated and now offers you a number of choices.
The current configuration is a 3 bedroom ensuite home with attached 2 bedroom flat. This allows a number of options. Separate accommodation for your parents/in-laws, live in the house and rent the flat to help with mortgage payments, ideal as a home office or as a straight investment with dual income.
Simply re-install a door way between the 2 to create a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home with 2 separate living areas. Ideal if you have teenagers or an extended family or specific accommodation requirements.
In the main residence the kitchen has been redesigned and fully renovated and is the focal point of the open plan living space. Features include stone bench tops, glass splash back, soft close draws and quality appliances. This area receives great natural light and overlooks the secure rear yard.
From the living area the sliding door leads out to a large north facing covered pergola area which is perfect for any out door entertaining with both family and friends. Bring the indoors out or the outdoors in.
The main lounge room features a solid fuel wood heater, great to cosy up in front of during the cold winter months, plus there is also a split system reverse cycle air conditioner. There is also built-in shelves and cupboard space.
The butler's pantry has plenty of shelf and cupboard space, stone bench top, built-in Smeg mircowave oven and leads through to the laundry with has an abundance of cupboard space and again stone bench top.
A real feature in the main residence is the "Pandomo" flooring to all the living areas plus a "Pandomo" feature wall in the living area.
For the keen gardener or handyman the extra large garden shed could also be used as a workshop, rumpus/play area for the kids, dads man-cave or utilised as a work studio.
* Fully renovated and extended and freshly painted throughout
* 3 bedrooms 2 with built in cupboards
* Main bathroom and ensuite tiled to the ceiling + stone bench tops
* Kitchen has stone bench tops plus quality appliances
* Pandomo flooring to all living areas plus Pandomo feature wall
* Butlers pantry with stone bench top and built in mircowave oven
* Large laundry with abundance of cupboards and stone bench top
* Lounge room features solid fuel heater plus r/c air conditioning
* Living area features double blinds to window and sliding door
* Recessed bookshelves and cupboards in lounge room
* Alarm system
* Instantaneous gas hot water
* Extra large garden shed/ workshop
* Double car accommodation
* Tiled flooring to living and kitchen areas
* Hardwood timber floors to both bedrooms
* Built in cupboards in the bedrooms
* Mains gas heater
* Glass brick window to bedroom
* Large laundry/shower and toilet room
* Kitchenette with electric cook top and oven
* Instantaneous gas hot water
* Small deck off entrance
* Large water tank
* Elevated position on a large 910m2 block
* 150metres to Melba pre-school
* Walking distance to Copland secondary school
* Easy drive to Belconnen town centre and Charnwood shopping precinct
* Views of the Brindabella mountains
* Combined living areas 240m2 (approx.)
* Block size 910m2
* UV $364,000
* General Rates $2,732 pa
* Land Tax $3,820 (if applicable)
* Block 11 Section 43
The House at 35 Grainger Circuit MELBA, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $285,000 on 1 July 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35 Grainger Circuit MELBA, ACT 2615 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.18 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|0.59 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.66 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.83 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.28 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.92 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.97 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.98 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.02 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.03 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
35 Grainger Circuit is located within the suburb of Melba, which has a population of 3,147, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.