If you thought you couldn't afford to buy into the prestigious suburb of McKellar, then think again. This tasteful single level 3 bedroom home is perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street and offers an affordable entry into this booming suburb. First home buyers and small families will appreciate the functional floor plan, the outdoor entertaining options plus the northly aspects which ensures ample natural light and winter sun throughout both living areas. The home has been well maintained and improved over the years so you can just move in and enjoy. Creative buyers also have ample opportunity to renovate and rejuvenate to suit personal tastes and budget.
* 3 bedroom home positioned in a quiet loop street
* Two separate living areas - both enjoy a northern aspect for winter sun
* Family room opens onto a private and sunny front timber deck
* Kitchen includes gas cooking and dishwasher
* Updated bathroom and separate toilet in neutral finishes
* Spacious lounge room opens onto fully covered outdoor entertaining area
* Three designer sky lights providing a sense of openness to the toilet, bathroom and laundry
* Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling plus 4 star EER ensures year round comfort
* Electric boost solar hot-water system
* Large-size rainwater tank and electric water pump
* Secure double car accommodation plus ample storage for tools and outdoor toys
* 635sqm block features established and private gardens allowing plenty of room for young kids, active pets and keen gardeners
McKellar is one of North Canberra's most central locations and offers a lifestyle of convenience for its inhabitants. So close to popular schools, bus routes, and walking distance to the Lake Ginninderra Foreshore Reserve - the perfect place to keep fit or to let the kids run and explore. Jump in the car or bus and it's a short run to some fantastic local shops, the Belconnen Town Centre and just 15minutes to the heart of Civic. Visit today and discover one of the best value homes available in 2617.
Home Size: 107sqm
Block Size: 635sqm
There is currently no sale history available for 35 Fred Johns Crescent.
35 Fred Johns Crescent MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Miles Franklin Primary.
|1.02 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.38 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.52 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.55 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.62 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.02 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.04 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.07 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.11 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.55 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
35 Fred Johns Crescent is located within the suburb of Mckellar, which has a population of 2,746, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.