1 / 24
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This stylish and spacious family home is ready to move in and enjoy!
Boasting 4 bedrooms all with BIRS and Master with walk in robe and ensuite.
Offering three separate living areas that all flow beautifully through the home.
Open plan kitchen with stone benches, gas stove, dishwasher and double pantry and overlooks the stunning vistas that the home is located on.
Large family bathroom is also well located to the bedrooms.
Taking advantage of the North Facing position the home is light filled and also benefits from solar panels with a 4kw system.
Access to community land of 500 acres and community bore are also an added bonus to enjoying the lifestyle this home offers!
We look forward to your inspection.
- Four-bedroom family home set on 2 acres
- Three separate living areas
- Open plan kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, stone benches and double pantry
- Tinted front windows
- Double linen closet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
- 4kw solar panel system
- Instant gas hot water
- Septic system
- Ducted vacuum
- Gas Bayonnet
- Water tanks 90,000 to the home 30,000 to the shed
- Large 4 bay shed with power
- Reticulated irrigation system for the garden
- Surrounded by 500 acres of community land
- Community bore
- Living in Carlton Estate provides you with the perfect balance of rural living on
2 acres surrounded by stunning farmland and an easy 15 minute drive to Queanbeyan, 20 minutes to Canberra airport, less than 10 to the Defence Headquarters (HQJOC) and only a few minutes into the wonderful Bungendore village and all its amenities.
The land value history at 35 Essendon Road BUNGENDORE, NSW 2621 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $393,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 35 Essendon Road BUNGENDORE, NSW 2621 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $700,000 on 2 March 2011.
35 Essendon Road is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.