This stunning, warm and inviting residence will impress!
A lovely four-bedroom family home highly inviting for families with children and pets with immaculate presentation, generous living and entertaining areas set on the high side of the street. The versatile and functional floorplan provides open spacious living, ideal for families.
Externally the back yard is what families dream of with secure fencing for pets & kids, healthy lawn area, pergola, established trees and gardens with plenty of natural light across the yard.
Located on a quiet family friendly street, close to public transport, walking distance to Latham Primary School and Ovals, and proximity to Kippax Fair and less that 5km to the thriving Belconnen Mall, you are simply so close to everything West Belconnen has to offer!
Enjoy Latham Nature Reserve walking paths and Ginninderra Creek parks and lots of playgrounds for kids in this suburb within a short walking distance.
This beautiful residence offers a great lifestyle for today with plenty of potential for the future.
All that is left is to move in and enjoy!!!
- Spacious four-bedroom home
- Great street presence and elevated position
- Quiet street with longstanding neighbours
- Large front patio with a delightful outlook
- Separate formal entry
- Expansive lounge and dining room
- Double size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Updated kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Updated laundry with storage
- Updated Bathroom and separate powder room with 2nd toilet
- Stunning polished timber floors throughout
- Ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle split system
- Large linen cupboards
- Quality window treatments
- Rear deck and pergola
- Ample off-street parking
- Single covered carport, tool shed and ample car space
- Private backyard with well-established trees and gardens enjoy the
- Rear yard covered entertaining area
- Delightful leafy surrounds, nature parks and walking tracks
- Minutes to the Belconnen Town Centre
- Walk to Latham primary school and St Francis Xavier high school
- Walk to local Latham shopping hub and available choice of international cuisine on offer
Land Size: 702m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,762 pa (approx.)
Land Value: $365,000 (approx.)
Living 126m2 (approx.), Carport 19.5m2 (approx.)
The land value history at 35 Cleland Street LATHAM, ACT 2615 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $365,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 35 Cleland Street.
35 Cleland Street LATHAM, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.25 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.46 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.81 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|0.97 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.21 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.36 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.85 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.89 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.04 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.29 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
35 Cleland Street is located within the suburb of Latham, which has a population of 3,634, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.