This charming coastal home, full of understated personality & eclectic aesthetic, couldn't be any more 'beachside'. Positioned directly across the road from Tathra Beach & right in the hub of the the town's café scene, you simply can't dream of a better location. With plenty of room at the front & rear of this NE facing, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, your options to expand are endless or simply leave as is. The rear yard has the most enchanting garden which evokes an immediate sense of peace & calm & will remind you everyday why you chose the relaxing, coastal lifestyle!
- Flexible zoning - B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Sought after location on the main, beachside, street of Tathra
- Single level home with a level stroll to cafes, shops, clubs
- Directly across the road from the famous, family friendly Tathra Beach
- Front & rear deck with established gardens
- Double length garage with front & rear roller doors
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with office space, separate dining & impressive kitchen
- Rare opportunity as properties in this prime location do not last long!
The land value history at 35 Andy Poole Drive TATHRA, NSW 2550 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $298,000.
The House at 35 Andy Poole Drive TATHRA, NSW 2550 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $350,000 on 28 June 2013.
35 Andy Poole Drive is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.