Auction price guide $530,000+
Please note the auction has been brought forward to Wednesday 28 July at 5.30PM.
Spacious and filled with abundant natural light, this executive style townhouse is peacefully positioned to make the most of the surrounding parkland views. Central to everything that Canberra has to offer, and poised only moments from the upmarket lifestyle of Manuka and Kingston, you will love the surrounding wide open spaces, perfect for entertaining family and guests.
Ground floor living areas open out to a fabulous deck and superbly private secure yard area, while upstairs, two sizable bedrooms, the master with a generous ensuite, provide for very comfortable living.
Secure underground parking is provided for two cars, with an enormous storage area fitted with shelving.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse of 90sqm with large secure yard.
- Secure 2 car basement parking with large lockup storage area.
- Privately positioned at the rear of the complex overlooking parkland.
- Well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless appliances.
- Custom built study nook perfect for working from home.
- Large sun drenched north facing living area opening onto a fabulous deck.
- 2 oversized light filled bedrooms upstairs with generous bathrooms.
- R/C aircon on both levels and ceiling fans in bedrooms for year round comfort.
- Quality dual roller blinds throughout.
- Instant gas hot water and European laundry complete with dryer.
- Plenty of off street visitor parking and a community garden to grow your own veggies.
- For investors a potential 5.8% gross return at $560pw.
The Townhouse at 35/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 4 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.37 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.41 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.96 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.55 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.65 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.75 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.01 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.45 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.45 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.49 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
35/39 Jerrabomberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.