For the first time sold and only one year old, here is a home that has had all the hard work already done.
Enjoy spacious living in a private boutique community, in a property that still presents as very new and enjoys plenty of natural light.
The expansive double storey design boasts top-level finishes throughout. Sufficiently compact to exude a cosy, warm ambience but designed to allow individual privacy.
Step in to appreciate:
* North facing large and light filled living areas
* A full-sized kitchen a quality appliance package including a dishwasher, a large bench space and plenty of cupboard space
* The living areas step out to an easy-care courtyard
* The two bedrooms upstairs are segregated with built in robes
* Two reverse cycle air-conditioning systems are in place for year round comfort
* Double glazed windows and a solar system for increased energy efficiency ensures low utility costs
* A European style laundry is downstairs
* NBN with high-speed internet
* Security parking with plenty of visitor parking
Well-designed and superbly located in such a family friendly suburb with playgrounds, beautiful established woodlands, ponds, barbeque areas, bike paths, the lifestyle on offer here is second to none. A short drive into Belconnen or the City, Strathnairn is just a beautiful place to live.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 35/14 Grace Munro Crescent.
35/14 Grace Munro Crescent STRATHNAIRN, ACT 2615 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor
|Kingsford Smith School
|Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt
|Starke Street, Holt
|O'Loghlen Street, Latham
|St Thomas Aquinas Primary
|Lhotsky Street, Charnwood
|Southern Cross Early Childhood School
|Wirraway Crescent, Scullin
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|St Francis Xavier College
|Barnard Circuit, Florey
|St John the Apostle Primary
|Pawsey Circuit, Florey
|Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker