An outstanding opportunity to purchase this unique free-standing townhouse within the picturesque 'Wiluna' development surrounded by the lush greenery of the golf course. Set to the rear of the complex and offering maximum privacy, this property really is a standout in terms of both the floor plan & the position it holds within the complex.
The home itself is set over two levels with multiple living spaces, generous bedroom sizes and a large North facing wrap around courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining or simply having your morning coffee in the sun. The property is well suited to those looking for an easy maintenance yard area where you won't lose your weekends attending to the garden, yet still offering the space, privacy and convenience of a free-standing dwelling.
You will be pleasantly surprised upon entering the home at the warm and inviting vibe contained within. The property is in excellent condition throughout and features beautiful timber flooring complimenting the neutral decor. The freshly painted interiors & new carpets are really the icing on the cake for a home that has been well cared for by the current live-in owners.
The location is well suited to a range of buyers, with the home being within a short stroll of numerous parks, walking trails and of course the Belconnen Golf Course. The popular Kippax centre is only moments away by car & the Belconnen Town Centre is also within easy reach with all of the major amenities you could desire. The suburb of Holt has a pleasant, leafy established feel & this home provides the added benefit of being ready to occupy with no work required, simply move in and start enjoying the lifestyle benefits of the area.
Other notable features include ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, downstairs powder room, separate laundry with plenty of storage & a double lock up garage with internal access to the home.
Whether you are looking for a home to live in or alternatively an investment property with a wide range of potential tenants, this property is worthy of your consideration.
* Popular location within the "Golf Course Estate"
* Freestanding townhouse, offering maximum privacy
* 2 storey design with lovely views from the upper level
* Only moments' drive from the popular Kippax centre
* Spacious & functional 3 bedroom design set over 2 levels
* Separate living areas - family/dining room & separate lounge area
* Generous bedroom sizes, all containing built-in wardrobes
* Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & breakfast bar for casual meals
* Main bathroom includes bath, separate shower & vanity
* Main bedroom boasts ensuite, walk-in robe & balcony with pleasant views
* Main bedroom well separated from other bedrooms
* Separate home office space potential
* Downstairs powder room
* Generous & private outdoor courtyard areas
* Separate laundry with generous storage
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling (upstairs)
* Separate air conditioner downstairs
* Double garage with internal access to the home & remote door
* Access to swimming pool & tennis court within the 'Wiluna' complex
* Visitor parking spaces close by
* Built in 2000
* Internal living area: 131m2
* Garage area: 36m2
There is currently no sale history available for 35/131 Britten Jones Drive.
35/131 Britten Jones Drive HOLT, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|1.47 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.83 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.24 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.83 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.08 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.21 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.28 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.36 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.43 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.60 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
35/131 Britten Jones Drive is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.