Are you looking for an affordable, spacious apartment in a super convenient location? Would having all the renovations done & dusted appeal to you? I highly encourage you to inspect this unit...
Perfectly positioned on the first floor with a private treetop outlook, this immaculate one bedroom apartment will certainly appeal to first home buyers. Investors will also be very interested at the $380 - $400 per week rental return.
Flooded with natural light throughout, you'll enjoy a spacious open plan living & meals area which flows onto the covered balcony - perfect for entertaining! The modern kitchen offers quality Bosch stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space. You'll love the size of the bedroom which could easily fit a king bed and provides full length mirrored built-in robes.
The complex is immersed in tranquil gardens, visitor parking and is located within walking distance from iconic Canberra destinations such as the Australian Institute of Sport, University of Canberra, AIS Arena & GIO Stadium. Head on down to the popular Cafe MoMo or make a booking at the new Qure restaurant - this location has it all!
- Immaculate 1 bedroom apartment on first floor
- Northerly aspect with plenty of natural light
- Freshly painted interior throughout
- Open plan living & meals area with new carpet
- Covered balcony with peaceful garden views
- Modern kitchen with new tapware & bonus base cabinet
- Quality new Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances - full size
- Spacious bedroom with full-length mirrored BIR
- Split system air conditioning; LED lighting
- Refreshed bathroom with new tapware
- 1 secure car space with remote access & storage cage
- Well maintained and friendly complex
- Walk to all major amenities in Bruce
- Rental appraisal - $380 - $400 per week
Rates: $323.30 p/q
Land Tax: $378.92 p/q (investors only)
Body Corp: $607.20 p/q
Don't miss out on this impressive apartment; call Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today.
The Unit at 35/120 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $260,000 on 16 January 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
35/120 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.82 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.03 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.10 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.10 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.16 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.29 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.32 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.33 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.48 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.54 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
35/120 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.