Situated just 750m from iconic Ulladulla Harbour and 1.5km to Mollymook Beach. This is the ultimate family entertainer in the ideal location.
- Massive triple drive through garage with kitchenette and extra shower and toilet.
- Impressive timber kitchen with moveable island bench, double ovens
- Massive open plan kitchen, dining, family area
- Plantation shutters
- Large wood fire for those chilly nights
- Lovely elevated views
- Covered patio area
- Main bathroom with huge corner bath and twin vanities.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
- Established vegetable gardens
- Ample off street parking
- Large laundry with ample storage and office with storage area
- Solar panels
This home is just beautiful, a quality home that your whole family can enjoy! Please call to arrange an inspection, inspections by appointment only.
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
There is currently no sale history available for 34B North Street.
34B North Street ULLADULLA, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Budawang School.
34B North Street is located within the suburb of Ulladulla, which has a population of 6,615, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.