New Door is proud to present 346/1 Anthony Rolfe Ave to the market. A high quality, low maintenance living awaits you in Gungahlin- spectacular Infinity towers, where you will be able to enjoy all the benefits and amenities of a contemporary building surrounded by countless recreational, social, retail, and commercial opportunities right at your doorstep.
This apartment is magnificent, warm, and serene, with outstanding amenities such as spacious bedrooms, modern kitchen, stone bench tops and decent sized bathrooms.
In addition, apartment offers panoramic, unobstructed views of Gungahlin and beyond. The inside is contemporary and elegant, with a flexible concept that allows you to enjoy spectacular views from your balcony and bedroom areas. You can also take advantage of a fully equipped on-site gym and a beautifully kept 'Sky Park' with an infinity pool!
• Modern kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops and dishwasher
• Master Bedroom with en-suite and a built-in robe
• Reverse cycle air conditioning - Double glazed windows throughout
• NBN is connected to the building by a fibre to the kerb connection
• Down lights throughout the apartment
• Intercom access
• Separated covered parking spot
• Lockable storage shed
• Spacious covered balcony
• Unobstructed panoramic views
What has the Infinity Tower got to offer?
• Proximity to Light Rail, Gungahlin Town Centre, and Yerrabi Pond
• On-site, fully equipped gym for all residents
• Swimming pool facing Yerrabi Pond, and a spa
• Landscaped gathering area with barbeque grill
• A communal gathering space with a little kitchen and a bathroom
• Direct lift access from the basement and foyer
• Intercom access to the building and basement for visitors
Additional Property Information:
• Age of unit: 3 years (built 2018)
• Strata: $4400 per year
• Rates: 1486.24 per year
• EER: 6 Stars
• Building Level: 14
Contact Varun @ 0449 592 419 or Chayan @ 0449 592 619 today for more information.
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
The Apartment at 346/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $446,000 on 17 June 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
346/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.41 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|0.92 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.93 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.93 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.18 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.30 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.49 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.56 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
346/1 Anthony Rolfe Avenue is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.