* Location, Location, Location
* Opposite Supercheap complex
* Solid "Master Built" 3 bedroom brick veneer home with enclosed back yard
* Granny flat at rear or house yard
* Large adjoining workshop/shed approx 35m x 10m with 3 phase power, office and display area.
* Workshop has long term tenant and is currently rented
The land value history at 344 Boorowa Street YOUNG, NSW 2594 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $148,000.
The House at 344 Boorowa Street YOUNG, NSW 2594 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 1 May 2007.
344 Boorowa Street YOUNG, NSW 2594 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hennessy Catholic College.
|1.15 km||Hennessy Catholic College||Ripon St, Young 2594|
|1.28 km||Young High School||Campbell St, Young 2594|
|1.59 km||Young Public School||Bruce St, Young 2594|
|1.63 km||St Mary's Primary School||Elizabeth Street, Young 2594|
|2.09 km||New Madinah College||14 Lachlan Street, Young 2594|
|2.12 km||Young North Public School||William St, Young 2594|
344 Boorowa Street is located within the suburb of Young, which has a population of 10,295, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.