1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
The pinnacle of modern living and self-sufficiency. "Lillyvale" has been lovingly created to provide the best of both worlds without compromise. This exceptional rural home provides all the modern comforts for family living. Nestled on 40 acres of fertile and level land with the assurance of power and water security from a substantial off grid power system and abundant water supply from a very productive bore and creek frontage.
Located in the beautiful Burra Valley, an easy 30 minute drive to either the Tuggeranong or Queanbeyan CBD. "Lillyvale" is an ideal property to explore your passion for horses or livestock and versatile enough to be developed for a variety of horticultural pursuits.
Ideally positioned to capture the wonderful mountain views whilst utilising the solar advantage of the northern aspect. This substantial home of 296.8m² offers a very well designed floor plan ideal for family living and entertaining.
This home has so many incredible features on offer. The head chef will fall in love with the light filled entertainer's kitchen featuring large stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and a large walk in pantry. The beautiful open plan kitchen allows great interaction and supervision with the expansive family and meals areas which in turn flow effortlessly onto either the rumpus room or outdoor entertaining deck.
Parents will appreciate the stylish formal lounge and dining rooms as the perfect retreats from busy family life while working from home is a wonderful option with a dedicated office at the front of the home that provides a private working environment from the rest of the home.
The master bedroom suite is a standout. This spacious room is a delight and offers a large walk in robe with ample hanging and storage space and double shower ensuite bathroom.
Sited on the southern side of the home are a further 3 generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and with easy access to the family bathroom and laundry.
The family vehicles are well catered for in a under roof large double car garage with internal access.
This wonderful offering of 40 acres is subdivided into 5 paddocks and has an assortment of mature and young shelter trees well underway. Water is supplied by 129,000 litre rain water tank for the house while a high yield bore has been installed with an auto pump system to maintain a full 5,000 litre header tank ready for irrigation of the surrounding gardens and lawn.
The home has excellent solar orientation and above standard insulation has been installed in walls and ceiling, the home sits on a concrete slab, is double glazed and features LED lighting throughout. This was all specified to ensure no wasted energy on heating, cooling or lighting. Subsequently this home is self-sufficient on electrical supply with its own 4.5 kw solar panels, 32,400 amp batteries and backup generator if ever needed.
• 16Ha 40 acres (approx), 5 paddocks
• 4 Bedrooms + Office
• Multiple living areas
• Dual face through-wall fireplace to kitchen/lounge with heat transfer kit to 3 bedrooms
• Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops and walk in pantry
• Quality Stainless steel kitchen appliances including Smeg dishwasher
• Gas cook top and oven
• 3 way family bathroom with stone benchtops and double basins
• Stone benchtops with double basins and double shower in ensuite
• R1.7 sound screen insulation to master bedroom
• Breezair EXS220D 15.1kW evaporative cooler ducted to entire house with firewall auto seal and ember screens (installed Dec 2016)
• House gross floor area 296.8m2
• Double glazing
• R4.1 celling insulation plus R1.3 Anticon blanket under metal roof sheeting
• R2.4 wall insulation
• Solid concrete slab (no waffle pads)
• Termite guard and T2 treated pine timber frames and trusses
• Plumbing for bore connection to toilets
• 15 Amp power outlet in garage
• Telstra/Optus 4G high speed internet availability
• Gas Instant hot water system
• Kids play area with in-built swing set
• 6m x 5m Probeam steel deck with composite decking
• Fully off-grid top of the line solar system (purchased for $54,000)
• Dual Outback Power VFX3048E Inverters
• 6kW Output (11.5kW surge)
• 50Amps RMS (70Amps Peak)
• 48 volt 1,350Ah battery storage (24 x 2V 1,350 Ah German Hoppecke OPvC maintenance free batteries)
• Outback Power Flex Max 80 Charge Controller
• 4.5kW solar panels (18 x 250w Suntech panels)
• 129,000L rainwater tank
• Licensed stock and domestic bore - 56 meters deep, 1,800L/h, 5,000L header tank
• Freehold land with no estate/community association restrictions
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties can allow up to 20 attendees inside an open home at any one time. As a result of this, there may be a slight wait to enter our properties and we ask attendees to be prepared for this and factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
There is currently no sale history available for 343 Williamsdale Road.
343 Williamsdale Road is located within the suburb of Burra, which has a population of 794, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.8 people.