1 / 24
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
To register your interest throughout the lockdown period please reach out to either Alec Brown or Kaine Walters.
Refined living abounds at 34 Tristania Street, a stunning example of how rebuilding a home can combine both day to day functionality with stylish modern features. Carefully designed by a local independent company to embrace practical energy efficiency, this clever single level floor plan offers 228sqm of family living. The proportions are prominent even from the front where an oversized timber and glass door pivots to welcome guests through into a wide entryway. A separate living room perfect for a home theatre or multi-media space is complemented by the extensive open plan family room which acts as the everyday area to entertain or unwind alike. With near perfect northerly orientation the space is bathed in natural light where the 2.55m tall ceilings seem to be accentuated even more. The contemporary kitchen features sleek modern joinery and quality appliances. Expanses of Caesarstone benchtops conceal copious storage options, with finer details like under cabinet touch lighting, pop-up power points and waterfall edges all making it a delight to use.
The attention to detail extends into the bedrooms; the brief was to ensure each room balanced proportions with privacy. An extensive master wing, segregated from the entry, is the ideal haven for adults. The main bedroom has windows on either side and flows through to a fully fitted walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite with full height tiling and high-end fixtures. An additional separate study is ideal for the home office or has the versatility to act as a fifth bedroom or nursery if required. Concealed at the opposite end of the home, three additional bedrooms are all impressive in their dimensions and include built-in wardrobes. Like the ensuite, a stunning bathroom and separate WC complement the quality found throughout.
Through stacked glass sliding doors in the family, a substantial covered alfresco area is perfect for entertaining, overlooking the easy-care gardens and lawns. Colorbond fences and established plantings help keep the yard secure and private, plus accessed easily via side gating or a doorway via the double automatic garage. Located in a whisper quiet loop street surrounded by quality neighbours it is just a short walk to Cooleman Court, the local shops, or an excellent variety of quality schools. Inspections of this desirable lifestyle home are highly recommended.
Currently tenanted on a month-to-month basis with high quality tenants.
- Solar hot water
- Double glazed windows to all rooms
- Block out curtains and sun shade blinds to bedrooms and lounge; double rollers to living
- North facing living area
- Insulated R5 ceilings and R2.5 walls
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Premium carpet and underlay
- Hard wearing bamboo floors to living areas
- Large bedrooms
- Soundproofing between bedrooms and on TV walls
- Open plan living dining with large north-facing windows overlooking the backyard
- Separate lounge with frosted glass sliding doors and built-in storage unit
- Large kitchen island with stone bench/waterfall ends and popup powerpoint
- Induction cooking, double wall oven and plenty of power points
- Plumbing to fridge space; separate recessed wine fridge cavity under island bench
- Under cabinet touch lighting to cooktop/bench
- Bathrooms tiled floor to ceiling
- Makeup light in ensuite
- Abundant storage throughout
- Work bench and built-in storage in garage, including vented cupboard for network equipment
- Cat 5e cabling to all rooms (multiple to office, family and living room) with garage central point
- Inbuilt 5.1 surround speakers to living with separate zone to family and deck (7.1 compatible amp required for separate zone. Mobile app for amp can control all functions)
- USB charging power points in bedrooms, office and living room
- Foxtel connected
- In-wall cabling for entertainment equipment
- Power point in office cupboard for printer
- Deliver-eze premium stainless steel secure parcel box (fits a carton of wine) with combination lock
- Automated watering system with multiple zones
- Water tank with pump for toilets/external taps
- Bike path garden edging
- Cubby house & blackboard
- Established fruit trees
- Garden shed
Close proximity to:
- Cooleman Court
- Rivett Shops
- Chapman Primary School
- Mount Stromlo High School
- Local ovals and playgrounds
The House at 34 Tristania Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $457,000 on 26 August 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
34 Tristania Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|0.87 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.27 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.27 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.39 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.48 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.48 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.53 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.84 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.13 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.27 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
34 Tristania Street is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.