1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Nestled discreetly in arguably Chapman's best dress-circle location this family home offers an excellent opportunity to enter this sought-after locale.
Set in private gardens of over 1500m2 it is ideally located close to the very popular Chapman Primary School and the Weston Creek Centre.
Split level lounge/dining on arrival with gas fireplace, three bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe, study (potential fourth bedroom) and family room adjacent to kitchen. All rooms have a beautiful garden outlook.
First time offered in over 40 years.
• First time offered to the market in 40 years
• 1506m2 block
• Privately set back from the street in established gardens
• Formal lounge room with gas fireplace and sliding door to front balcony
• Dining room with outlook and access to rear terrace
• Meals and Family area off the kitchen and access to the back garden
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Study (potential 4th bedroom)
• Main bathroom
• Gas Rinnai hot water
• Irrigation system
• Single garage with automatic door and internal access
• Large laundry in garage
• Additional large storage/garden shed in garden
• On the same street with access to Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve and The Bicentennial National Trail
• Chapman Primary School and Chapman Shops 5 minute drive away
Land Rates: $5007 approx
Land Size: 1506m2 approx
UCV: $824,000 approx
The land value history at 34 Monkman Street CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $800,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 34 Monkman Street.
34 Monkman Street CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|1.51 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.02 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.06 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.46 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.55 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.86 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.94 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.07 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.28 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|3.56 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
34 Monkman Street is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.