Presenting a rare opportunity for you to secure this expansive plot of over 1000sqm, including a lovely four bedroom home ready for you to enjoy as it stands or expand to suit. Positioned in the family friendly suburb of Holt, backing onto green belt with rear access to Boyle Place Playground.
Attracting those who seek something different, a generous block with a position like this does not come to market often and you won't want to miss seeing it for yourself. Upon entering the property you will find it is not lacking in size, offering an open plan family / dining room and segregated sun soaked lounge room. Kitchen is positioned at the heart of the home with visibility of both living areas and out to the entertaining deck. Complete with four bedrooms, all of a good size, the master bedroom is segregated from the rest and includes a walk-in robe plus ensuite. Complementing the open plan indoor living is the homes' expansive outdoor entertaining area, including covered entertaining deck and more than enough lawn space to play a game of footy with the family. Of course there is plenty of accommodation for parking and your hobbies too, with a double car garage, double carport and additional single carport with garden shed. For a property that has so much on offer it is hard to imagine you could need more. Though for those who do, there is plenty of prospect to make it your own on a generous and flat block like this.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Holt from this surely sought after pocket. Within close proximity to local shops, parks, public transport. As well as the popular Kingsford Smith School and Kippax Centre.
- Perfectly positioned on the lovely Lindrum Crescent
- Spacious, single level, four bedroom floorplan
- All four bedrooms are a nice size and offer lots of natural light
- Main bedroom includes both walk-in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen is open plan and offers good storage and bench space
- Ducted heating / cooling throughout for all year round comfort
- Open plan family / dining area opens onto covered back deck
- Lounge room is a great size offering a segregated living area
- Covered back deck is a great place to entertain all year round
- Open flat grassed area, perfect for footy with the family
- Fully fenced yard with access to Boyle Place Playground
- Double garage, double carport plus second single carport
- Local shops parks and public transport within close proximity
- A short drive / walk to Kingsford Smith School and Kippax
- Currently tenanted
The land value history at 34 Lindrum Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.62%, giving an unimproved land value of $267,000.
The House at 34 Lindrum Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $530,000 on 8 December 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
34 Lindrum Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|1.11 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.48 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.84 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.40 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.78 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.89 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.98 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.01 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.09 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.38 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
34 Lindrum Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.