Tastefully renovated with bespoke finishes, this family home oozes character and offers everything that is quintessentially Lake Conjola. Exposed locally sourced hard wood features through the kitchen and living rooms, while this modern yet earthy theme is continued throughout the rest of the home. Large veggie patch is waiting to harvest in the backyard while the huge chook run will ensure free range eggs are always on the menu.
This beautiful home is an easy stroll to the waters edge and local cafe and general store. This home embodies the Lake Conjola lifestyle and is worth a visit.
* 3 generous bedrooms
* 2 tastefully styled bathrooms with quality finishes
* open plan living
* custom built kitchen with hard wood tops
* large detached garage with storage/workspace
* fully fenced child safe yard with veggie gardens
* chook run and grassed area for play
* front and rear entertainers deck
* renovated internal laundry
* split system air-con throughout the home
* situated on a level 784m2 block
* minutes walk to waters edge, cafe and general store
Call now to inspect.
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
The House at 34 Lake Conjola Entrance Road LAKE CONJOLA, NSW 2539 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 29 March 2017.
34 Lake Conjola Entrance Road is located within the suburb of Lake Conjola, which has a population of 437, a median age of 61 and an average household density of 1.9 people.