Seldom does the opportunity present itself to acquire a property with as much to offer in such a desirable location.
Nestled privately on a wonderful 1,086 sqm land parcel backing onto reserve - this extraordinarily versatile property is absolutely ideal for the extended family searching for dual living accommodation or those seeking the ultimate "work from home" proposition.
Originally conceived and built to feature two large separate residences, the layout also lends itself to be utilised by those requiring abundant space for a home office/consulting room, artist's/music studio or simply self-contained accommodation for grandparents or students.
An interconnecting door also enables the entire property simply to be used as one large residence with multiple living areas and 3/4 bedrooms.
Prime central location with numerous amenities such as the the Murrumbidgee Golf Club, local and major shopping centres, equestrian facilities and the Murrumbidgee River's Kambah Pool Reserve just minutes away.
* Gently contoured 1,086 m2 land parcel backing reserve with rural outlook
* Currently divided into two separate self contained residences - (individual entrances and separately metered for electricity)
* Single level layout with an overall floor area of 199 m2 (approx)
* Attached double garage with drive-through roller door at rear
* Ample additional off-street vehicle accommodation - ideal for caravans, boats, trailers etc
* Extensive front and rear paved alfresco entertaining areas
* Full length pergola sheltering the rear terrace.
* Established gardens with a variety of mature fruiting and ornamental trees
* Secure gated access to reserve
* Two bedrooms, ensuite plus additional powder room
* Large entry foyer
* North-facing formal lounge room with solid fuel fireplace
* Updated kitchen with copious storage and bench space
* Additional family room overlooked by kitchen
* Sliding door access to rear terrace from both lounge and family rooms
* Mains gas heater in family room & split-system R/C air-conditioner in lounge
* Renovated ensuite bathroom to main bedroom
* 2nd bedroom with separate external entrance
* Renovated combined laundry/powder room
* One bedroom, two-way bathroom
* Large entry foyer
* Enormous separate north facing living area with sliding door access to paved rear terrace
* Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and direct bathroom access
* Renovated bathroom with two-way access, separate shower recess, hip bath and dual vanity unit
* Separate kitchen with room for meals area
* Wall mounted electric heating
The land value history at 34 Fisken Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $423,000.
The House at 34 Fisken Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 11 November 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
34 Fisken Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Galilee School.
|1.03 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.46 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.76 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.17 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.25 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.54 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.57 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.72 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.15 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.95 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
34 Fisken Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.