In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Captivated by picturesque views towards the Brindabellas, this residence impresses equally as a private family haven and all-season entertainer. It is on a 768sqm block in a sought-after address, with good schools, shops, parks and transport close by.
- Selection of living rooms include an enormous formal lounge
- Generous family area plus a sunroom with a scenic window
- Vast undercover alfresco deck commanding a serene outlook
- Child-friendly backyard reveals lovely landscaped gardens
- Updated kitchen boasts stone benches and stainless dishwasher
- Spacious master bedroom features ensuite and large built-in
- Well presented main bathroom has separate tub and shower
- Gas heating, evaporative cooling and vacuum system
- Renovated powder room, gas hot water, double lock-up garage
- Great opportunity for upsizing families and investors alike
The land value history at 34 Dartnell Street GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $330,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 34 Dartnell Street.
34 Dartnell Street GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.55 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|0.55 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|0.83 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.38 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.47 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.47 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.00 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.00 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.06 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.20 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
34 Dartnell Street is located within the suburb of Gowrie, which has a population of 3,056, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.7 people.