1 / 30
Situated in an elevated, peaceful location backing reserve, this large, light filled home will have instant appeal, with its fresh white décor and beautiful polished flooring.
A driveway leads up to one of the most elevated and private positions in the suburb.
The front terrace offers a glimpse of some great views and the wide, light filled entry offers a warm welcome to this generously proportioned, Jennings built home.
The spacious L-shaped formal lounge and dining room is bathed in light from large windows, which capture fabulous views from the front of the home, over the district to the mountains, while winter sunlight pours into the dining room from the north aspect.
The extensive area of stunning, newly polished timber flooring is a highlight, complemented by fresh décor throughout. Formal living areas and front terrace enjoy the leafy outlook and striking sunsets over the Brindabellas. A reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort.
Enjoying private views over the garden to a reserve, formal dining and casual living areas are all flooded with sunlight over the cooler months. The bright kitchen overlooks attractive, landscaped gardens planted with Japanese maples and roses bordering neat lawns, and is equipped with a glass cooktop, wall oven and good bench space. In the family room a slimline wall heater ensures winter comfort.
From the family room a sliding door leads into the sunroom which adds a large area of living and entertaining space, and opens onto the garden.
All four bedrooms are spacious and have built-in robes, while the timber flooring provides a low allergy environment.
The master bedroom features three built-in robes and a bright ensuite. The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c, while both bathrooms have been updated in recent years.
Gardens are well established and feature apricot, plum, apple and fig trees, as well as a raised veggie bed. In the rear garden an art studio/work shed is fitted with plenty of shelving and bench space. A gate opens directly onto a hilltop reserve with a children's playground.
The garage is easily accessed at the top of the drive, and a gravelled area provides turning/parking. It is a comfortable walk to Giralang primary and a short drive to Gungahlin and Belconnen town centres, and the University of Canberra.
Offering a superb location and lots of space, this freshly presented home awaits its new family!
- Light filled, Jennings-built home of typically generous proportions in elevated, peaceful location
- Large, private block of approx. 1032 m2, directly backing a reserve with a children's playground
- Elevated front terrace and wide entry bathed in light, with full length windows either side
- Spacious L-shaped formal lounge/dining room enjoys views over suburb to mountains
- Fresh white décor and striking, newly polished solid timber flooring throughout the home
- North aspect to formal dining and casual living area, including large sunroom/entertaining space
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in formal living and a slimline wall heater to casual living area
- All casual living areas enjoy private outlook over attractively landscaped gardens to reserve
- Kitchen equipped with glass cooktop, wall oven and ample bench space
- Four generous bedrooms all offer built-in robes
- Master bedroom features three built-in robes and ensuite
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c, and both bathrooms updated
- Large, separate laundry
- Solar hot water
- Fresh exterior trim
- Garden studio/shed is fitted with shelving
- Easy care gardens feature Japanese maples, many roses and other ornamental shrubs, as well as apricot, plum, fig and apple trees, and a raised veggie bed
- Gate in rear garden opens onto reserve
- Garage easily accessed at the top of driveway, with an adjacent gravel turning/parking space
- Walk to Giralang primary
- Short, direct drive to Gungahlin and Belconnen town centres
Rates $2,972 approx.
UV $$413,00 approx.
There is currently no sale history available for 34 Baracchi Crescent.
34 Baracchi Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.81 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.48 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.20 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.20 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.41 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.45 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.75 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.75 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.83 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.91 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
34 Baracchi Crescent is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.