Meticulously renovated from the ground up, this beautiful home is a stand out from the crowd!
• 3 generous sized bedrooms.
• Both bathrooms have amazing floor to ceiling tiles and heated floors.
• Beautiful hardwood sundeck overlooking the backyard.
• The most amazing kitchen that tastefully blends the living area together with the chef.
• Stone benchtops and stunning fixtures and fittings.
• Engineered timber floors.
• Ducted central heating and cooling.
• Single lock - up garage, Drive through access to the backyard.
• Level walking distance to your choice of two beaches and the Tomakin river mouth.
Craftsman built by the builder himself, Every once in a while you have the privilege of selling a property that is perfect, this is it...
34 Ainslie Parade TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday January 22 from 10:00am.
The House at 34 Ainslie Parade TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $330,000 on 12 August 2020.
34 Ainslie Parade TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Carroll College.
34 Ainslie Parade is located within the suburb of Tomakin, which has a population of 1,001, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.1 people.