1 / 24
Experience the epitome of luxury and exclusivity in this incredible penthouse with wrap around balcony surrounding on three sides. Offering the utmost in privacy in prestigious Deakin's Ambassador.
This distinguished house like residence reveals a vast layout occupying over 320m2 of internal and external living zones, perfect for year-round entertaining.
Flooded with natural light it reveals a considered design with sleek open-plan living areas which features a double sided sensational master suite with beautiful ensuite bathroom and abundant wardrobe space.
Extremely convenient to Deakin shops, Parliamentary triangle and public transport. Car accommodation is your own separate secure double garage.
• Penthouse with 180 degree views
• East, north and westerly aspect
• 188m2 approx internal living
• 134m2 approx external balcony with taps and gas bayonet
• In-floor heating
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (two systems)
• Double sided fireplace
• Formal entrance
• Formal lounge room with built-in-cabinetry and sliding door access to alfresco entertainment space
• Open-plan family and meals area with multiple sliding door access to wrap around balcony
• Superb kitchen with stainless appliances and excellent storage
• Study nook
• Large amount of storage throughout
• Master suite with sliding door balcony access, extensive built-in-robes and spacious ensuite with double vanity, bath and infloor heating
• Bedroom two with built-in-robes and balcony access
• Bedroom three with built-in-robes and balcony access
• Main bathroom with bathtub and infloor heating
• Separate powder room
• Separate full double garage + storage within the secure basement
• Ideally located above Deakin Shops and a short drive to Yarralumla, Manuka, Griffith, Parliamentary Triangle and into the City
Land Rates: $543 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $3,047 P/Q approx
There is currently no sale history available for 334/2 Grose Street.
334/2 Grose Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.36 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|0.81 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.82 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.62 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.74 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.96 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.41 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.41 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.48 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
334/2 Grose Street is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.