The owners have done a fabulous job renovating this very spacious home. Conveniently located approximately 2mins to the Catalina Country Club with 27 hole championship golf course and only 2.9klms to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores.
- Modern Kitchen with quality appliances including self cleaning electric oven and induction cook top.
- Beautifully appointed 19Ft Cathedral ceilings in the dining room
- Formal living room with open fireplace and reverse cycle a/c, 2nd living room for the kids
- Lovely outlook from the front deck with some views of the bay, also a second undercover entertainment area leading into the 601m2 low maintenance back yard.
- Brand new carpet throughout with built in robes in all 4 generous size bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Renovated bathroom and laundry.
- Internal entry from the double garage (both with remote control access) additional study/home office on the ground level
Approximately 2 hours to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney this home is a must to see.
Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council Rates: $2,531.52/yr
The House at 33 Riverview Crescent CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $327,500 on 27 September 2010.
33 Riverview Crescent CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
33 Riverview Crescent is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.