COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Sharon Schnyder on 0400 485 204 for more information.
With a variety of stunning flowering trees and shrubs this property is truly an oasis of color and privacy with beautiful established garden areas.
Offering a semi- tropical country lifestyle for a new family, this is a home which enjoys the best of both worlds: A fabulous location within walking distance to schools and the Kippax shops, while tucked away behind greenery to give a new family a feeling of country living.
Step in to appreciate:
* Established trees and shrubs for privacy and color all year round, adorn the front and back
* Four water tanks are in place with a watering system
* Open plan raked ceiling living areas have a rustic, country charm
* Natural easy-care floorboards are throughout
* 20 Solar panels are in place to keep those utility costs low
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensure year-round comfort
* The open plan kitchen, meals area has plenty of cupboard and storage space and overlooks the backyard
* Five bedrooms with three bedrooms are of an above average size and serviced by a family bathroom with a separate WC
* The fifth bedroom has been converted to a rumpus room with an optional sauna in place. It can easily be converted back to a bedroom if needed
* A covered entertainment area boasts a beautiful established Wisteria to enjoy
* Color bond fencing enclose's a delightful backyard with plenty of room for children and family pets
This pocket of Holt is tightly held with great neighbours and appealing services. This is a home exuding class, style and a standard of living for a sassy buyer looking for something just a little bit different from the norm.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 33 Pickworth Street.
33 Pickworth Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.66 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.19 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.24 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.74 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.27 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.31 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.38 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.41 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.92 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.04 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
33 Pickworth Street is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.