This immaculately presented brick home is positioned on Lake Eucumbene, offering everything you need for a permanent residence or holiday retreat. The brick home interconnects with the existing structure, "Wombat Cottage".
As you walk through the front door, the large living area boasts high timber ceilings and great views over the lake. The home has another two additional living areas, one in the cottage and one downstairs - perfect for a children's rumpus room or teenagers retreat. Anglers Reach provides access to unlimited prime bait and fly fishing spots, as well as being located within close proximity to Old Adaminaby, Adaminaby and Selwyn Ski fields.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large living spaces both upstairs and downstairs
- Third living area in Wombat Cottage
- Internal laundry and mud room
- Brand new gas heating system in Wombat Cottage
- Woodfire heating and reverse cycle aircon in upstairs living room
- Gas heating in downstairs living area
- Single carport and single lockup garage
- Satellite TV connected
- Workshop, connected to power
- Eco septic system
The House at 33 Peninsula Road ANGLERS REACH, NSW 2629 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $295,000 on 31 July 2020.
33 Peninsula Road is located within the suburb of Anglers Reach, which has a population of 94, a median age of 65 and an average household density of 1.7 people.